Japan Eats Podcast, Episode 26: “The Shochu Whisperer”
We talk with Christopher Pellegrini about what it takes to become a qualified shochu adviser.
The Japan Eats Podcast is presented by Garrett DeOrio, Marcus Lovitt and Christopher Pellegrini. To listen, click play on the audio player below:
Find the Japan Eats Facebook page here. Have something to say? Drop us a line.
Here are some links to what we discussed this week:
- Information about certification for the nihonshu and shochu sommelier titles (Japanese)
- Japan Booze Blind: IPA at Devil Craft
- Keizo Shimamoto discussing ramen on the Japan Eats Podcast, Episode 23
- The Ramen Burger Facebook page
- John Gauntner’s Sake Dictionary app for iPhone
- Cookpad in English
You can e-mail us at email@example.com