Japan Eats Podcast, Episode 25: “Moningu Set”
Christopher Pellegrini talks with Garrett DeOrio and Marcus Lovitt about a recent trip to Nagoya.
The Japan Eats Podcast is presented by Garrett DeOrio, Marcus Lovitt and Christopher Pellegrini. To listen, click play on the audio player below:
Find the Japan Eats Facebook page here. Have something to say? Drop us a line.
Here are some links to what we discussed this week:
- Yamamotoya honten
- Evernote Food
- Misokatsu Yabaton
- Kinshachi Beer (Japanese)
- Craft Beer Keg reviewed in the Japan Beer Times
- Devil Craft
- Moningu Map of Nagoya (Japanese)
- Our recipe for tebasaki chicken
- Appearing on Ishokudougen, Chris looks at the types of miso
You can e-mail us at email@example.com