Japan Eats Podcast, Episode 17: “There’s something about kōji”
This week, the panel talk kōji – what it is, where to get it, and what to do with it.
The Japan Eats Podcast is presented by Garrett DeOrio, Marcus Lovitt and Christopher Pellegrini. To listen, click play on the audio player below:
Find the Japan Eats Facebook page here. Have something to say? Drop us a line.
Here are some links to what we discussed this week:
- Aspergillus oryzae
- Kōji — Japan’s vital hidden ingredient
- Satsuma Shochu
- On Food and Cooking: The Science and Lore of the Kitchen (English)
- On Food and Cooking: The Science and Lore of the Kitchen (Japanese)
- Asahi’s site for Slat (Japanese)
- Pungency’s official site (Japanese)
You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org